News & Media
Welcome to the News & Media page of the California Autism Foundation (CAF); a leading provider of full life services to individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities. Serving Contra Costa, Marin, San Mateo, Alameda, and San Francisco Counties, since 1982 CAF has provided nurturing, individualized educational, employment and residential programs and services to both children and adults. California Autism Foundation is a registered California 501(c)3 and located in Richmond, CA.
Our News and Media section tells CAF’s ongoing story through print, television, radio and the Internet, Working together with media partners in an effort to raise awareness of the CAF’s programs, services, events, advocacy efforts, goals and accomplishments, CAF’s News & Media section plays a key role in providing visitors with breaking news, feature stories, magazine articles, T.V. programming and event updates.
For all Media & Press inquires about California Autism Foundation contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comcast Newsmakers Interview with John Visbal
- Join Us for Our School Expansion Grand-Opening on October 6, 2016
- California Autism Foundation 10th Annual Golf Classic – June 6, 2016 – Tickets and Sponsorships available
- 2015 California Autism Foundation 9th Annual Golf Classic including $10,000 Ball Drop prize opportunity!
- Join us for CAF’s Annual Fundraising Gala – Friday October 17th, 2014
- California Autism Foundation Makes Exciting Transition with New Brand
- “Tears, Tantrums, Meltdowns: Breaking the Cycle” – Behavior Strategies Seminar for Parents
- Purchase tickets for the April 26, 2014 First Annual Gems & Gents Wine and Dine Party
- CAF Introduces New Executive Director
- CAF Request For Proposal for Event Planning & Public Relations Services